Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    41 Rec'd/38 Posts

Unhappy I may be rehoming Oreo

As sad as it is, me and my parents have been discussing rehoming Oreo. He is just under a year old, his birthday is on March 27th. We are rehoming him because we feel like he is not getting the life he deserves. He is constantly stressed by the females, and it is causing tension to Mister Smores as well. I think I already found a potential home for him, the same friend that lost their guinea pig recently that I posted about. He is a good baby boy, and it breaks my heart to have to think I may have to rehome him, but I know it is for the best

If this for some reason does not work out, I am offering him to you guys that live within an hour or two from Footville, WI, or if you are willing to drive from anywhere in the US to come get him. I am asking for 20$ for him, although he is worth so much more to me.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Quoted
    561 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    913 Rec'd/704 Posts

Re: I may be rehoming Oreo

It always pains me to see someone who has to give up their pig. Personally it would have to be a very dire situation because otherwise I'm not certain I could let them go.

I hope it works out with Oreo, whether he stays with you or if he finds a new forever home. Best wishes for you and for him. Please keep us updated on what happens.

I'm so sorry you're in this position, but I know you'll make the best of it and do what is best for Oreo.

User Tag List