Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I may be rehoming Oreo

• Thread starter TheGuineaPigGal
  • Start date

TheGuineaPigGal

Cavy Slave
As sad as it is, me and my parents have been discussing rehoming Oreo. He is just under a year old, his birthday is on March 27th. We are rehoming him because we feel like he is not getting the life he deserves. He is constantly stressed by the females, and it is causing tension to Mister Smores as well. I think I already found a potential home for him, the same friend that lost their guinea pig recently that I posted about. He is a good baby boy, and it breaks my heart to have to think I may have to rehome him, but I know it is for the best

If this for some reason does not work out, I am offering him to you guys that live within an hour or two from Footville, WI, or if you are willing to drive from anywhere in the US to come get him. I am asking for 20$ for him, although he is worth so much more to me.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
It always pains me to see someone who has to give up their pig. Personally it would have to be a very dire situation because otherwise I'm not certain I could let them go.

I hope it works out with Oreo, whether he stays with you or if he finds a new forever home. Best wishes for you and for him. Please keep us updated on what happens.

I'm so sorry you're in this position, but I know you'll make the best of it and do what is best for Oreo.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.