Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Ever in Memory of Friar Tuck

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
I even got this picture of Robin Hood the other day :eek:
IMG_20210225_115121529.jpg

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
That's wonderful! It throws so many rainbows (all different sizes) with really clear and vibrant colors... also perfectly, the box says "when rainbows appear, angels are near" :love:

It arrived today. As soon as I got home this evening I hung it in the window over the piggies cage where the afternoon sun streamed in. It immediately cast these wonderful tiny rainbows across the wall opposite the window, and directly across the photo of Poopy and Sly hanging on the wall. I am not an emotional person by any means. I lost my aunt two weeks ago and didn't shed a tear. But these furry little critters...... they own my soul. As soon as I saw those little rainbows across that picture, I had tears in my eyes.

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
It arrived today. As soon as I got home this evening I hung it in the window over the piggies cage where the afternoon sun streamed in. It immediately cast these wonderful tiny rainbows across the wall opposite the window, and directly across the photo of Poopy and Sly hanging on the wall. I am not an emotional person by any means. I lost my aunt two weeks ago and didn't shed a tear. But these furry little critters...... they own my soul. As soon as I saw those little rainbows across that picture, I had tears in my eyes.

Exactly :love: and I know beyond doubt they landed there for that reason... it's beautiful prism, small with something magical about it. Like piggies themselves :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.