Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Treen's Pigs (R.I.P)

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
I know Treen doesn't come on here very often, so I thought I'd start this thread on her behalf. I don't think Treen has posted this yet, but I thought people might like to know.

Fred & Bob, 2 of her pigsters, both passed away on 26th November 2005 -(broken link removed)

Fred
(broken link removed)

Bob
(broken link removed)​
(broken link removed)

Bless your souls, little pigs. And take care Treen, if/when you read this.​

I saw on treens pigs that they had passed away. Rest in piece cute little fellows

I went onto her website the other day and saw that they had passed:weepy: Fred was my favourite.. she had such a cute face.

Aww, they were the cutest little things with the best names ❤️

Oh no. Thinking of you, Treen, if you read this.

I'm so sorry Treen. They were both very adorable.

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear that she lost two at once. Sending you *hugs*

Poor piggies. I'm sorry to hear that. Take care Treen.

Poor little things. :(

Thanks everyone, and thanks for making this thread for me cavy-cool-crazy.

I just have little Charlie left now (who's nearly six). She's doing well - she had a couple of days of being quite quiet after Fred and Bob died, but she's getting loads of extra attention and is very chirpy and active.

Hi Treen! It's been absolutely ages since you joined us on these forums. How are you?

Aww sorry you lost your pigs. Thats sad. *hugs*

Aw, I'm so sorry Treen. :hug:

Im so sorry Treen.

Oh Treen... I am so very, very sad for you. They were (are) so precious.
Big Hugs to you Treen.

Thanks for the new messages.

Piglet said:
Hi Treen! It's been absolutely ages since you joined us on these forums. How are you?

I'm very well thanks, just very busy with our baby who is now 9 months and crawling about like a nutter! So along with a few other things, my time online has kind of been cut right down to quick snatches here and there (which require no brain power!). Everything's going well though, and Charlie's doing well too.

Hope you and your piggers are well!

Hi Treen! I did'nt know you were a moderator on cavy cages! I knew you were a mod on wheekers. 3 websites you are busy! Hope you and your piggies are well.

:tombstone: I am so sorry for your lost. It must have been very hard to lose to pigs in one day.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.