Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

God Bless You, Dear Horatio!

JZSKH

Cavy Slave
My wife, daughters, and I are all extremely sad that our dear Horatio passed away. His brother, Hamlet, really misses him, as do the rest of the family.

Horatio is the brown gentleman on the left, sharing a carrot with Hamlet.

Edited by bpatters: @JZSKH, your picture didn't post. You have to upload one from your computer. Use the third icon from the right at the top of the reply box.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smileandnod

Cavy Slave
I am sorry for your loss. It is difficult to lose a beloved member of the family.

Kelsie

Cavy Slave
My sympathies to you and your family. We become so attached to our piggies and it hurts so much to lose them. I'm sure you have many happy memories of him and I hope that they can give you comfort during this difficult time.

Rest In Peace, sweet piggy.

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Fly free over the Rainbow Bridge, dear Horatio!:love:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I am so sorry you've lost little Horatio. I'm sure he's loved immensely by both your family and his brother Hamlet. We really do get very attached to these little furballs.

He's at the Rainbow Bridge now, waiting for one day Hamlet to join him. He's making some new friends, enjoying the warm sun and all the fresh grass and veggies he can find. When it's time, you'll find him there waiting for you.

JZSKH

Cavy Slave
H and H.jpg

Thank you all so much for your kind words. We are grateful for all of the love and joy Horatio gave us. Now we are looking into getting Hamlet some new cage mates to keep him happy.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.