Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Owner pleads for life and after guinea pig killed - New Zealand Herald

News Feed
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
After reading this article which has more information in it than others did, while I initally felt sorry for the dogs' owners my sympathy ended with the statement, "I honestly can't believe this is happening over a guinea pig."

Her dog has demonstrated on more than one occasion that it will chase and kill other small animals. Her failure to control her animal has cost more than one animal their lives and her utter arrogance to think that her dogs' life is worth more than a guinea pigs is absolutely disgusting to me.

My sympathies go to the other animals owners who lost their lives due to this woman's negligence.

TheGuineaPigGal

Cavy Slave
After reading this article which has more information in it than others did, while I initally felt sorry for the dogs' owners my sympathy ended with the statement, "I honestly can't believe this is happening over a guinea pig."

Her dog has demonstrated on more than one occasion that it will chase and kill other small animals. Her failure to control her animal has cost more than one animal their lives and her utter arrogance to think that her dogs' life is worth more than a guinea pigs is absolutely disgusting to me.

My sympathies go to the other animals owners who lost their lives due to this woman's negligence.

Yeah, What did guinea pigs ever do to deserve that

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.