Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    3 Rec'd/3 Posts

Re: DO NOT buy these cages!

When my older brother was little he wanted to get a hamster and when he went to the pet store the employee said that its ok to get two hamsters. (IDK if he was mixing them up with guinea pigs or wanted to make more money.) My brother didn't know any better so he got two hamsters and guess what happened. The hamsters fought and one got killed by the other one. So when I tried to get to get two guinea pigs my parents said I could only get one cuz they thought they would "fight". I still wonder to this day where Rosie's sister is and if she's ok...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    3 Rec'd/3 Posts

Cavy Newbie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    6 Rec'd/6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosiethecutepig View Post
    When my older brother was little he wanted to get a hamster and when he went to the pet store the employee said that its ok to get two hamsters. (IDK if he was mixing them up with guinea pigs or wanted to make more money.) My brother didn't know any better so he got two hamsters and guess what happened. The hamsters fought and one got killed by the other one. So when I tried to get to get two guinea pigs my parents said I could only get one cuz they thought they would "fight". I still wonder to this day where Rosie's sister is and if she's ok...
    I am very sorry about the hamster thing and wondering what happened to the other guinea pig. Still wondering how Lulu and Princess’ old cage mates are. I get the feeling.

4. "Thank you, GuineaPigQueen1, for this useful post," says:

User Tag List