Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Loss Really sweet experience

scoottie

Cavy Slave
I just picked up Leo's ashes from the vet and now I am going to have a good thought what I want to do with them. The lovely wooden box he came in
FB_IMG_1599234197524.jpg
20200922_154017.jpg

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
My boys, whom I lost both of this past year, are also in cedar latch boxes. Once all the crap surrounding COVID 19 eases up, I plan on having a custom granite urn made for the both of them, and I will mix their ashes together in it. They were very much inseparable in life, and so too shall they be now.

This is where I will be having their granite urn made:

www.petstonesusa.com

scoottie

Cavy Slave
My boys, whom I lost both of this past year, are also in cedar latch boxes. Once all the crap surrounding COVID 19 eases up, I plan on having a custom granite urn made for the both of them, and I will mix their ashes together in it. They were very much inseparable in life, and so too shall they be now.

This is where I will be having their granite urn made:

www.petstonesusa.com
Sawyer and Leo were very much so inseparable in life so much so when I took Sawyer out to do his nails he jumped down off my lap and he stood on the box and didn't move which shocked me and I started crying again Sawyer never sits still for any reason but in that moment he didn't move I leaned down kissed Sawyer and told him its going to be okay.20200922_155925.jpg

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
That is so very sweet. And heartbreaking. It just never gets easier when you've lost one. Next month, Pooper will have been gone four years and I still think about him every day.

(broken link removed)

scoottie

Cavy Slave
I may just do that granite urn myself thank you for the suggestion I hadn't realized they did that for pet cremation as well. It was just starting to get easier until the call today saying his ashes arrived and were ready for pick up. The company they used were exceptional.

JaneDoe

Cavy Slave
I’m sorry for your loss.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.