Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Frustrated Wats wrong?

K4tr1n4

Cavy Slave
I have 3 guinea pigs one of them
f7ba274b5282ee3d451785fab72b5d1a.jpg

, don’t know which one yet, started peeing like this but they all seems normal. So I don’t know what to do and also a week ago I fed them one sweet cherry can that do something with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelsie

Cavy Slave
Are you referring to the milky color of the urine? If so, all guinea pigs have that milky color to their urine. Younger ones have it more than the older ones. If I happen to look at my fleece right after one of my pigs' urinate there is always a milky look to their urine. Most of the time we don't notice it because it goes into the fleece and you only notice a wet spot.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
This is going to be your guinea pig's medical thread. What do you want its name to be?

How old are your pigs? That color urine is normal for young pigs.

K4tr1n4

Cavy Slave
This is going to be your guinea pig's medical thread. What do you want its name to be?

How old are your pigs? That color urine is normal for young pigs.

I have two guinea pigs that I bought in pet store 4 months ago Oreo and mango in pet store they said they were maybe 3-4 months old so that make them not even a year old. And one that was born from mango she is 3 months old and her name is Izzy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.