Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Conditions Help! About some problem!!

XiaoXiao_Smart

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Hello everyone! Burning paper money is a traditional festival custom, but the taste and the smoke is easy to adsorb on the clothes and hair. Excuse me, the professional! Will burning paper money when those smell and smoke and incense smoke have poison? Today I cleaned my laptop because it is too close to the smoke. I used a wet wipe to clean the surface of the laptop. Then I cleaned my hands with the towel. Will some harmful substances might be on the towel? And when I finished bathing, I used the towel to dry my hands and my arm. Then I went to clean the guinea pig bottle and refill the water. Will some harmful substances be in/onto the water bottle? Help Please!!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
No. The water is fine.

XiaoXiao_Smart

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Will the harmful substance from the smoke or something harmful be sticky to things like water or the edge of the inside of the water bottle or some cotton or plastic or anything?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.