Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Looking to Adopt Colorado Springs, CO

diagonalley

Cavy Slave
Hello, my name is Nutmeg and I’m approximately 3 years old. I live in Colorado Springs, CO and I’m an unspayed female looking for a friend. My mom just got me because my old family needed to rehome me due to their daughter getting older and losing interest in me. I’m very social and like attention, so my mom thinks it’s important for me to have a friend. My mom would prefer just one more piggy, but if the right bonded pair comes along who is to stop fate right? She also said she is ok with me having a boyfriend if he is neutered, as she isn’t ready to become a grandma anytime soon.

I live in a large C&C cage that can happily accommodate multiple piggies. My favorite veggie is a bell pepper and carrots are my favorite treats. If you think you have my new best friend just send my mom a message!

Attachments

F047C914-C89D-4624-A5E6-893BA620805F.jpg

diagonalley

Cavy Slave
Thank you! I am familiar with that rescue group, but I was hoping for something a little closer. If some time passes and still no luck nearby I will definitely be reaching out to DFL if nothing pops up.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Contact them anyway. Guinea pig rescues may be a group of foster homes, not one dedicated place. They may have a pig much closer to you than their address indicates.

Candalalala

Cavy Slave
Also, check to see if there is a local rehoming group for your area on Facebook :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.