Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Looking for Purchasing Fleece Bedding, toys, etc

Guinepigmom_2.0

Cavy Slave
Hello,

If anyone has guinea pig products such as fleece liners, fleece beds, fleece forest, fleece cozies , wee-wee pads!
let me know!

I am trying to buy them for cheaper price compared to the GP Market site.

Or if anyone knows where i can get things less than like 30 dollars in New jersey. Would help!

I want to get some stuff for my boys and my lil princess....they have stuff now but i need more to alternate between cleaning and changing out the liners and etc.

laundry is costly for me in my apartment complex so washing their two liners that i do have , is adding up....any suggestions, would be appreciated THANK YOUUUUUU:love::love::):)

Candalalala

Cavy Slave
Look them up on Etsy! :)

ItsaZoo

Cavy Slave
Some of the fleece accessories can be made easily without sewing. Fleece is usually on sale through Joann Fabric, and one yard is about 55” wide so it’s a good size piece of fabric.

A fleece forest is just a section of fleece with fringes cut to fit through the grid at the top. Cut a rectangle 20” x 10”. Then cut 10 fringes about 1” wide and about 12” long. Put each of the fringes through a square in the grid and lay the rest over the top for a hideaway.

For wee pads in the corners of the cage throw down a small kitchen towel or microfiber towel with a piece of fleece over the top. Dollar Tree has small kitchen towels, and my pig loves the plush polishing cloths they have in the automotive section. They only come in white but they launder great and are very cozy.

You can also use binder clips to clip 3 corners of a fleece square to the inside corner of the cage about 6 squares up. Leave one corner hang down and you have a hidey. Mine loves these. She thinks she’s hiding but she can still keep and eye on the kitchen. Just make sure it’s up high enough so they can’t poke their heads through and get caught.

hihiduyu

Cavy Slave
I know you were looking for cheaper alternatives, but https://www.guineadad.com, has prime products! Seriously it's a investment upfront but pays off quick imo

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.