Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello I'm new :)

lemoncake

Cavy Gazer
Hello everybody!

I'm new to this forum and I'm excited to share my love for piggies with you all! I'm 25, and a new guinea pig owner, but have done a lot of research on these little guys and how to provide the best life for them. You will probably see me on the forum asking a lot of questions still lol :p. Hopefully one day I can return to the favor and help others with my piggy knowledge too.

Anyways- meet my two handsome boars...

:love:Glacier:love:

&

:love:Koji:love:

Koji is the brown Silkie on the left. Glacier is the grey/white American on the right.

They are both 4 months old and adore one another, they stay up all night playing and talking :love:. . . I always wonder what piggies talk about in the guinea world? :confused::rolleyes:

Glacier is outgoing, not shy to humans or other piggies, and very vocal. His favorite veggies are bell peppers and romaine lettuce.:lovestruc:lovestruc

Koji is shy, observant, and very gentle. He is still warming up to us but he's getting more brave every day. His favorite veggies are green bell peppers, and green leaf lettuce.:lovestruc

Who are your piggies? We would love to see your fur babies and know more about them :)!​

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome!

You've turned them both over and compared their private parts to make sure they're the same sex? We've had lots of pregnant boars on here!

lemoncake

Cavy Gazer
Yes :) both are boars

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.