Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Help Finding A Good Cage?

KirbyFan8910

Cavy Slave
Hey guys. I'm planning on getting Cupcake a new cage soon. Does anyone know a reputable place to get one? (BTW, I'd prefer if I didn't get C&C cages though. I know that they're the best ones, but knowing my luck, I'll probably just somehow mess it up horribly while building it..)

Just remembered to specify more, lol. I'm looking for a cage that can fit at least 2 to 3 piggies. Right after I get this cage, I'm planning on getting her some more friends! (Plus, it'd be nice to give her some more running room. Her current cage is why I don't trust pet stores anymore... It didn't even come with a ramp like the box said...)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Click on the Cagetopia link above. Those cages come pre-cut and ready to assemble, and are better than anything else you can buy on the market. You can't buy another ready-made cage that is large enough for three pigs.

KirbyFan8910

Cavy Slave
Thank you! do you know a good cage size? I'm not really good at estimating

GuineaPig1212

Cavy Gazer
Just a quick question! Im a first time guinea pig owner and i dont know if my cage size is good. Its a midwest 47" L x 24" W x 13" H. I am find all sorts of measurements but i dont know which one to believe. Its going to hold 2 guinea pigs. Please do tell me if it is too small. Thanks!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
It's definitely too small for two boars once they reach puberty. It's small for two sows, but if you can give them an area to run around in, or find some way to extend it, it will do.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.