Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia closing his eyes

tilly

Cavy Slave
ce6bd1700a9b963b656d4631ae3786e7.jpg

My beautiful boy keep on closing his eyes and I’m just wondering if that’s normal for a guinea pig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
Is he acting normal in every other way? Eating well, just as active, etc? Is there discharge from his eyes or nose? ( Small amounts of white discharge from their eyes is normal, they actually use it for grooming )

If he's acting fine in every other way I wouldn't worry! Closing his eyes when he's being pet or asleep means he's very happy and relaxed with his surroundings.

tilly

Cavy Slave
Is he acting normal in every other way? Eating well, just as active, etc? Is there discharge from his eyes or nose? ( Small amounts of white discharge from their eyes is normal, they actually use it for grooming )

If he's acting fine in every other way I wouldn't worry! Closing his eyes when he's being pet or asleep means he's very happy and relaxed with his surroundings.

Yeah he’s fine every other way so that’s good to here! Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.