Thread: Does anyone else's piggy do this? What's your piggies funniest behavior?

Thanks
    Thanks
    103 Rec'd/94 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

Cool Does anyone else's piggy do this? What's your piggies funniest behavior?

I had to start this thread out of curiosity--- my Robin Hood does the funniest thing, and I've never seen another piggy do it! ( He's completely happy and healthy; I'm not worried, just curious! )

He loves to be stroked down the top of his head and along his back, and just plops down on his belly in a furry puddle when you do so. Often when I keep petting him, he gets more and more relaxed, and starts leaning/ rolling onto his side...and eventually rolls on his back, belly up! As soon as it happens he rolls straight back on his feet and gets all excited; burbling and popcorning across the cage. it's so funny and adorable! Does anyone have/had a piggy that does this? What's the funniest things your piggies do?

Thanks
    Thanks
    5 Rec'd/5 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Re: Does anyone else's piggy do this? What's your piggies funniest behavior?

My young piggy has a little pillow and he goes into his pigloo and rumble strutes it then gets excited and runs laps in his cage. My older piggy when he knows he's in trouble he smiles at me as if he's happy about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My Vivi loves when I pet her head and back, she does the piggie purring puddle too! She'll come running if I say "who wants scritches?"

Thanks
    Thanks
    103 Rec'd/94 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spotakiss View Post
    My young piggy has a little pillow and he goes into his pigloo and rumble strutes it then gets excited and runs laps in his cage. My older piggy when he knows he's in trouble he smiles at me as if he's happy about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They both sound adorable! My Friar Tuck has the best smiles and expressions as well He loves to be talked to, and listens with the cutest intent expression on his face!!

Thanks
    Thanks
    103 Rec'd/94 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squeakybacon View Post
    My Vivi loves when I pet her head and back, she does the piggie purring puddle too! She'll come running if I say "who wants scritches?"
    I love the piggie purring puddle! Vivi sounds so sweet

Thanks
    Thanks
    17 Rec'd/16 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Tannim isn't much on being petted in his cage -- just top of the head and around the ears, and only when he's in the mood -- but when I have him out for a grooming session, he LOVES being brushed! Piggy puddle for certain! He doesn't roll on his back, but he sprawls out on his tummy with his legs all pointed different directions and just zones out until I'm done. He even lets me brush his butt with no problems. And if he doesn't think I've brushed him enough, he licks my arm to say, "Keep going, Mama.. More brushing."

Funniest behavior? He chases the cats. When he's in his playpen and one of the cats hops in to investigate, he chases them around until they jump back out. (I know he's just trying to play with them, but it's so hilarious to see a 10-lb cat being chased around by a 2-lb guinea pig!)

Thanks
    Thanks
    103 Rec'd/94 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaiaBex View Post
    Tannim isn't much on being petted in his cage -- just top of the head and around the ears, and only when he's in the mood -- but when I have him out for a grooming session, he LOVES being brushed! Piggy puddle for certain! He doesn't roll on his back, but he sprawls out on his tummy with his legs all pointed different directions and just zones out until I'm done. He even lets me brush his butt with no problems. And if he doesn't think I've brushed him enough, he licks my arm to say, "Keep going, Mama.. More brushing."

Funniest behavior? He chases the cats. When he's in his playpen and one of the cats hops in to investigate, he chases them around until they jump back out. (I know he's just trying to play with them, but it's so hilarious to see a 10-lb cat being chased around by a 2-lb guinea pig!)
    That is so so cute!! Tannim sounds like he has such a personality. Thanks for the smile and laugh!

User Tag List