Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Happy National Pet Day

Rywen

Cavy Slave
I did a photo shoot with Penny, Trixie and Bacon for National Pet Day.
6717de0e9f9894dd005d8bab6521067d.jpg

Bacon

Penny

Trixie

LaVitaEBella

Cavy Slave
They look so cute, it seems like they have a good relationship.
Btw, Happy Easter you guys. I hope that you had a good time with your family while at home. I let my daughter take good care of the piggies while I help my husband on installing the
(broken link removed) in our pick up truck during the day. I have cooked roasted chicken and pesto pasta for dinner. Meanwhile, Casper and Wendy had a bountiful feast as I served them their favorite vegetable salad.

Last edited:

Windrunner

Cavy Slave
Aww, they're all so cute! I love their little donut lips. :) I didn't realize it was National Pet Day, but then again, it's pet day in my house every day just about... with 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 4 pigs, it's a pretty busy furry empire in here. I'm so glad that we have the ability to take care of animals; can you imagine how much worse life would be for us animal-loving humans if pets were not "a thing"? If dogs, cats, pigs, etc., had never been domesticated? I don't like thinking about that... my fur babies bring me so much joy. :love:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.