Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Help with sex please

Nlfd163

Cavy Gazer
Sorry to bother everyone but we are trying to confirm the sex of our newish pig. We bought what we were told is a boy from the local pet store. It is my sons pet and he has been taking excellent care, but I walked by today and said wow you got fat. After a little googling I am pretty sure he is actually a she and that we will be grand parents soon. If anyone could help with confirming she is actaully a she i would appreciate it.
Thank you IMG_2068.jpgIMG_2067.jpg

Nlfd163

Cavy Gazer
VideoCapture_20200411-145738.jpg
Pretty sure this is enough proof or we need to go to vet asap

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Uh oh.......that looks like a female and a very pregnant one at that! :rolleyes: You probably need to have a good vet to call just in case she has any difficulty with the birth process. It's always good to have an established Vet relationship in the event anything needs prompt attention. Most of the time it happens without any fuss and she will probably do just fine on her own.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.