Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

Gabs1701

Cavy Gazer
Hello! My name is Gabs, and I've had piggies since I was 12 (I'm 21 now). :) They are just so adorable, sweet, and fun!
My first piggies were named Renée and Evelyn, and they were, respectively, an Abby and an American. They were so laid-back and loved each other!
When they sadly passed, I got Miss Piggy and Janice (both named after Muppets), again, an Abby and an American. Sadly, Janice passed a few weeks ago, so I have gotten another little girl named Camilla (also named after a Muppet lol). She was literally the only female in my area, and I needed a companion for Miss Piggy pretty quick. I love her so much, she is a werewolf skinny pig! Her and Miss Piggy hit it off, and so far are living in harmony. :) I'm currently working on taming Camilla, she's pretty skittish, so we're taking it slow. I'm hoping she will learn not to be scared from Miss Piggy, but I also do not think Miss Piggy has many motherly instincts. lol Anyways, I love piggies!

Guinepigmom_2.0

Cavy Slave
WELCOME! Share pics when you can :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.