Thanks
    Thanks
    77 Rec'd/74 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

Re: Anyone Else get Annoyed...

It was pretty hilarious since the Hotel Inspector was one of the people dining there, and everyone was scrambling to find the missing “hamster.”

I had a co-worker who kept referring to Lacey as a hamster just because she couldn’t remember what Lacey was. When I explained she weighed about 2 1/2 pounds and was the size of a sub sandwich that kind of illustrated the difference. But then another co-worker got upset because I compared her size to food, and in some countries guinea pigs are food. So this is a losing battle.
    Last edited by ItsaZoo; 03-04-20 at 09:59 am.

Cavy Slave
    In a EXTRA LARGE super midwest cage, in our mamas bedroom near her bed
    Thanks
    Thanks
    7 Rec'd/7 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: Anyone Else get Annoyed...

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaZoo View Post
    It was pretty hilarious since the Hotel Inspector was one of the people dining there, and everyone was scrambling to find the missing “hamster.”

I had a co-worker who kept referring to Lacey as a hamster just because she couldn’t remember what Lacey was. When I explained she weighed about 2 1/2 pounds and was the size of a sub sandwich that kind of illustrated the difference. But then another co-worker got upset because I compared her size to food, and in some countries guinea pigs are food. So this is a losing battle.
    Oh yes, my Peruvian friend kept asking me if he could eat my guinea pigs because in Peru they eat them.....i felt uncomfortable told him that they're not his dinner...

Weird your coworker got upset over size comparison....thats a strange thing to be upset about.

i just need my close friends to understand they're not hamsters. that's all i ask . its frustrating to explain sometimes too

User Tag List