Hi everyone,
We live in a subtropical area and the piggies have an outdoor wooden hutch for bedtime and an big outdoor pen when it's shady. But since it was super hot and wet for the last 2 weeks we had the piggies inside with the AC.
Taking them out again now, and found that there's mould growing on their hutch! I cleaned it with detergent and bleach and will wait a few days for that smell to go away.
Can anyone suggest a safe mould inhibitor for the hutch so that it won't happen again? At least for a while. I have many essential oils but I know piggies are very sensitive. And some are of course toxic.
Thanks