Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello Piggie parents!!

Rebelpirate4evr

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone!! I am a new lil piggie mommy! My mother has given me a 3 month old little girl as a Valentine's gift. She is 3 months old and is such a sweet sweet sweet little girl. Her name is Cleopatra, and I honestly can't wait to see all the advice there is to give to caring for our family's new member.

Attachments

IMG_20200210_190827.jpg

RoseCarter

Cavy Slave
Welcome..I'm new as well. Two 4 month old girls for Christmas. I was worried these two would never let me touch them but after a month or so I am happy to say they like me. Your piggy is so cute. Enjoy her.!!

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!! You'll learn so much just reading around here, I know I have :)

Cleopatra is absolutely adorable, she's so much like my Friar Tuck! He's Crested with the agouti pattern, too...
Screenshot_20200212-191300.jpg

This site also helped me all the time as a new piggy owner: www.guineapigmanual.com

Rebelpirate4evr

Cavy Slave
Thank you all for the warm welcome and information! This means alot to me. Definitely thinking about getting her sister here with her so we will see. Super excited!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.