Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Best Vacuum for Fleece

CupcakeCavy

Cavy Slave
Hello there!

I have been using fleece for about 5 years now and adore it, but sweeping it is becoming such a pain in the butt with my school schedule.

I have looked for vacuums in the past but didn't purchase one yet.

I am looking for suggestions on the best vacuums that have worked for you all. It doesn't necessarily need to such up all the hay but that would be a benefit!

Noise is a factor but if its amazing i will make sacrifices.

Thanks much! lol

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
if you want a portable hand-held vac, here's the link to a post I made about my favorite B&D vacuum. It's not inexpensive, but in my experience, it is well worth the cost. The little brush on the end works great in the cage to vacuum fleece, but flip the brush under and it then picks up hay easily off the carpet.

https://www.guineapigcages.com/foru...s-vacuum-cleaner?highlight=Black+&+DEcker

I originally bought mine from BBB, but it appears that they no longer carry it. You may be able to find it at a cheaper price than in the above link.

CupcakeCavy

Cavy Slave
Thanks much! On amazon there are two different option. Naturally I'm inclined to choose the slightly newer model, but since it says it has increased suction I'm not sure if it would suck up the fleece or not. It's such a small price difference, but I'm not sure if its the same exact product.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.