Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

  1. #1
    Cavy Slave Candalalala's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 31, 2018
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    52
    Thanks
    34 Rec'd/33 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

    I am the pig mom of Apple and Caramel. I never made them a intro post and jumped right into my issue of Caramel NOT being a sister to Apple... It was a mess but everything worked out perfect!
    I have not been on here of late because I recently got a teaching job and have been very busy with lesson plans. I pop in every now and then to see what is going on in the piggy forum.
    I wanted to introduce

    I wanted to create an intro post because I expanded my herd. Here is PB, my new little girlie. I think she is about 5 months old but I am unsure. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0218201936b~2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	154.3 KB 
ID:	86710
    Pictures are showing funny. PB is the Abyssian above. PB is short for Peanut Butter.
    Apple and Caramel are the two piggies attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0217201744.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	86708   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1223191347d.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	86709  


  2. #2
    Administrator bpatters's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 23, 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    28,698
    Thanks
    178
    Thanks
    7,255 Rec'd/5,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    2032 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3820 Post(s)

    Re: I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

    PB might be coming home with me! Adorable piggy!

  3. "Thank you, bpatters, for this useful post," says:


  4. #3
    Cavy Slave Candalalala's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 31, 2018
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    52
    Thanks
    34 Rec'd/33 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Re: I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

    Thank you!!

  5. #4
    Cavy Slave MerryFriarTuck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 23, 2019
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    150
    Thanks
    81 Rec'd/72 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

    Re: I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

    Aw, welcome PB!! She is so adorable. Apple and Caramel are as always, too... What a beautiful herd! :

  6. "Thank you, MerryFriarTuck, for this useful post," says:


  7. #5
    Cavy Slave Candalalala's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 31, 2018
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    52
    Thanks
    34 Rec'd/33 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Re: I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

    Quote Originally Posted by MerryFriarTuck View Post
    Aw, welcome PB!! She is so adorable. Apple and Caramel are as always, too... What a beautiful herd! :
    Thank you! I find it super cool she matches my pair of siblings. It's like she was always meant to be with me

  8. #6
    Cavy Champion Guinea Pig Papa's Avatar
    Joined
    May 12, 2015
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,520
    Thanks
    480
    Thanks
    620 Rec'd/495 Posts
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quoted
    435 Post(s)

    Re: I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

    What a beautiful little trio you have, @Candalalala !

  9. #7
    Cavy Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 19, 2020
    Location
    In a EXTRA LARGE super midwest cage, in our mamas bedroom near her bed
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    14
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

    Quote Originally Posted by Candalalala View Post
    I am the pig mom of Apple and Caramel. I never made them a intro post and jumped right into my issue of Caramel NOT being a sister to Apple... It was a mess but everything worked out perfect!
    I have not been on here of late because I recently got a teaching job and have been very busy with lesson plans. I pop in every now and then to see what is going on in the piggy forum.
    I wanted to introduce

    I wanted to create an intro post because I expanded my herd. Here is PB, my new little girlie. I think she is about 5 months old but I am unsure. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0218201936b~2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	154.3 KB 
ID:	86710
    Pictures are showing funny. PB is the Abyssian above. PB is short for Peanut Butter.
    Apple and Caramel are the two piggies attached.


    How big is their habitat? I am curious because i have two baby boys and i want to expand their habitat for more room and for their well being.

  10. #8
    Cavy Slave Candalalala's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 31, 2018
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    52
    Thanks
    34 Rec'd/33 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Re: I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

    Quote Originally Posted by Guinepigmom_2.0 View Post
    How big is their habitat? I am curious because i have two baby boys and i want to expand their habitat for more room and for their well being.
    It's approximately 2x4 with a 2x3 loft.

  11. #9
    Cavy Newbie
    Joined
    Feb 19, 2020
    Location
    In a EXTRA LARGE super midwest cage, in our mamas bedroom near her bed
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    14
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

    Quote Originally Posted by Candalalala View Post
    It's approximately 2x4 with a 2x3 loft.
    How much floor space do you have for that size?
    Do they come out and run around the space?

  12. #10
    Cavy Slave Candalalala's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 31, 2018
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    52
    Thanks
    34 Rec'd/33 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Re: I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

    Yes! They run around. And I have plenty of space for hideys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0202202228a.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	86725  

  13. #11
    Cavy Slave MaiaBex's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 09, 2019
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    21
    Thanks
    13 Rec'd/12 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: I'm not new but apparently I never made an intro post

    I like your setup, Candalalala! It took me a moment to find the ramp between the two levels, but I like!

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •