Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bonding Colonel Mustards amazing New Year!

barbaramudge

Cavy Slave
Colonel Mustard turned 6 in September. He's been through a lot in his life. Chronic bladder stones, two surgeries. Hay pokes. Infections. He's always been my sweetumwheatums but he's kinda a grumpy boy in general.

We have tried him with so many pigs over the years. It's always ended very badly. We figured him to be that rare loner pig or thought maybe with all his troubles he was just never gonna be in the right mood to accept another pig.

In September, after we lost our last OG girl, we got a new friend for her year old room mate. A mis-sexing occured. Thankfully our little girl didn't get pregnant, despite hours spent with the new boy. I had intended to have him neutered but we rescued another girl in a bad situation. Tonight I decided to try the little boy with Colonel. Colonel is old and I think he has more stones and I just wanted him to have one more chance to have a friend for however long he has left with us...

Introducing:
Colonel Mustard and his new friend General Guineaus!
8c6fba7e676bdb69f764f225635270de.jpg

Happy New Year everyone!

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
The happiest of New Years to them both!!! I love their names!

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Happy New Year to all of you!

Interesting to note, however, that the new fella outranks the Colonel...........Maybe that was the secret?

barbaramudge

Cavy Slave
Happy New Year to all of you!

Interesting to note, however, that the new fella outranks the Colonel...........Maybe that was the secret?

Funny, that's the first thing my friend said. He didn't work with Private Paprika Papperson or Sargent Sundae, both of whom we still have and live together now. The boys all have a rank and a food name...lol

Rywen

Cavy Slave
I’m so happy for both of them! Penny’s 6th birthday is today, she’s plagued by bladder cystitis and UTIs, no stones though, thank goodness. Happy New Year!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.