Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New piggie grandma

Meshaking30

Cavy Gazer
Hi I’m mesha my daughter has a new guinea pig. We’ve had her for almost a month. She is still a baby. Pet store didn’t have exact age. Her name is Romona. She is the sweetest little thing.

Meshaking30

Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the forum. What a beautiful name you've chosen for her. Is she a short-haired piggy or long-haired piggy?
Thank you! She’s in between. We got her from a pet store, but they didn’t know what kind she was so we don’t really know for sure. We have been looking online to find out but we still don’t know. As soon as I can figure out how to put a picture up maybe someone here will know.

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave

Meshaking30

Cavy Gazer

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
pictures! lol If it still didn't work for you, here's how... You know the little icons across the top of the reply box where you type? Third from the right is one that looks like a picture of a tree. Click on it, and you'll get the option to choose or upload file. Click choose file, select your picture, then hit upload file. It should be attached to your post then and you can post it. You'll only see a code and not the photo itself until after it's posted. Hopefully this helps and it's not different for you than me!

Can a moderator please remove the pic? I posted a screenshot from an article I was reading to make sure I was remembering steps right, and now I can't remove it. I'm sorry!

Edited by bpatters: Actually, I can't remove the picture. When I edit the post, I don't see it anywhere, or any reference to it, or any place to delete it. Sorry!

Edited by CavyMama: I took a look and I believe I was able to remove the pic in question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meshaking30

Cavy Gazer
6F44D064-7FDC-40DD-80A0-0E76C6138E46.jpg
pictures! lol If it still didn't work for you, here's how... You know the little icons across the top of the reply box where you type? Third from the right is one that looks like a picture of a tree. Click on it, and you'll get the option to choose or upload file. Click choose file, select your picture, then hit upload file. It should be attached to your post then and you can post it. You'll only see a code and not the photo itself until after it's posted. Hopefully this helps and it's not different for you than me!

Can a moderator please remove the pic? I posted a screenshot from an article I was reading to make sure I was remembering steps right, and now I can't remove it. I'm sorry!

Meshaking30

Cavy Gazer
Yay! Thank you! That was a lot easier than I thought it would be. There she is. Our little Romona!

SSLee

Cavy Slave
Little Romona is definitely a real cutie!

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
She's so adorable!!! She definitely looks like an Abyssinian or Abyssinian mix ( possibly Ridgeback but I think Aby is more likely ). Her colors look like they're Red and Black, and her pattern Brindle--- so pretty! More pictures would always be welcome :)

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
Edited by bpatters: Actually, I can't remove the picture. When I edit the post, I don't see it anywhere, or any reference to it, or any place to delete it. Sorry!

Edited by CavyMama: I took a look and I believe I was able to remove the pic in question.

Edited again by bpatters: @CavyMama, how did you do that?

Edited again by CavyMama: [MENTION=13820]bpatters[/MENTION] It's magic! ::wink::

Thanks! It's gone now. No big deal, just didn't want to spam anyone with a random screenshot from a Sphinx cat article lol I had used it to make sure I was explaining how to attach pics correctly, and removed it before posting, but it popped up anyway. Like bpatters I couldn't find it to delete it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.