Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Hope guinea pigs here in Aus are holding up okay.

Soecara

Cavy Slave
Just posting this to send my wishes that the guinea pig owners and guinea pigs located in Australia are holding up okay with this nation wide heatwave. So far my guinea pigs are none the wiser to the outside temperatures as the air-conditioner is holding up well, but I know several people in my town have had their air-conditioners fail in the extreme and prolonged heat.

I hope tomorrows forecast for my area is more accurate than today's was, today was forecast for 45 Celsius but reached 47 Celsius, tomorrow is forecast for 47.

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Send us some of that heat! It is currently 12 degrees F here in CT with a wind-chill of -2. In the past week we have had a snowstorm followed by a brief clearing, followed by freezing rain and then a snow squall. This morning everything is like a skating rink......solid sheet of ice.

Sparky's world is unchanged.......oh, to be a pampered guinea pig and have your every need attended to!

Stay cool and hydrated......you and the piggies!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.