Thanks
    Thanks
    547 Rec'd/417 Posts
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Quoted
    334 Post(s)

Re: Bella Rose hasn't eaten much at all

Warms my heart to see our devotion and love not justs for gps but other exotics too. Rats, mice, birds... all lives matter. I kept green cheek conures, cockatiels and even a rosella. What they sell in cages and supplies sucks for them too. I went to gasp petsmart last night. Bella chewed through her grass hut. Time to replace it. The gp isle was gone. They are still selling gps! Found a small section with not even the traditional pigloos there. So anyone getting a gp there has even less selection than the last time I got her hut there. I was so angry and sad. I really hope that means they are becoming a cat and dog store. So I just ordered another twig tunnel on chewy so she'll have 2 to move around. Thankfully bella is easy like this. Didn't complain when I took that dead hut out.

Kelsie- if it wasnt for my gp there wouldn't be any of her veggies always on hand. I got that too in sprouts one time. What do you do with dandelion leaves. Give it as a treat to my gp. The looks on the faces is gold!

I follow Saskia on fb and youtube at the LA gp rescue. Scotty is a volunteer who has Scottys animals channel. He gives great tips. Ironically yesterday was soft malformed poops. I had forgotten about benebac. It works great for this. Replenishes gut flora and firms up the poop. I now have this and critical care coming to always have on hand. I stress more about her than any bad side effects I have from chemo and related pills. Fam thinks I'm nuts. Whatever..

Thanks
    Thanks
    592 Rec'd/479 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    424 Post(s)

Oh, so good to come home and see some good news!

3. "Thank you, Guinea Pig Papa, for this useful post," says:

Thanks
    Thanks
    686 Rec'd/593 Posts
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Quoted
    367 Post(s)

I just love Scotty's Animals channel. He is such a cool guy. Like you, I also follow Saskia on youtube. Another channel I enjoy is Erin's Ark. She lives in Wales so her channel is geared more to the European way of caring for guinea pigs but she's such a sweet young lady and she really loves her small pets. About two hours each evening I sit at my computer and just enjoy all of the guinea pig channels. It's my guilty pleasure.

User Tag List