Thanks
    Thanks
    6 Rec'd/3 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry my Buttercup. I'm so my Peaches. I let you down. I'm so sorry my tears can't bring you back.

Both my pet guinea pigs were killed. My sis was dogsitting and I must have kept the door to my room open and the dog got in.
    When I got to the room and pulled him out of their floor cage, I found them gasping for air. Moments later they died. I feel so sad. And so sorry that I let them down and didn't protect them. I'm so sorry my friends.

Thanks
    Thanks
    28 Rec'd/27 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Re: I'm so sorry.

Dont be too hard on yourself. Im so sorry this has happened. I lost my dog, Wispie, by letting her outside and she was attacked by a loose dog down the street. Sadly, it happens and we have to grieve our lost babies. But dont beat yourself up over it! Cry it out, take your time, and then remember the good memories. Dont remember the last moments with them or the pain you feel now. Dont hate yourself, the dog, the sister... Or anything! Its hard but all will be okay and your piggies will be loving memories that make you warm inside. <3
    Rest easy over rainbow bridge Buttercup and Peaches.
    I know we will all see our animals again one day. My sweet Wispie will be waiting for me up there too.

3. "Thank you, Candalalala, for this useful post," says:

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    6 Rec'd/3 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Ty. I read and reread ur mssg many times before I was able to reply. Ty

Thanks
    Thanks
    554 Rec'd/461 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quoted
    410 Post(s)

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the level of grief you feel right now.

It was an accident. Something changed in your home, something out of your normal habit. Remember your little ones as they were before, happy and wheeking and begging for treats.

They're not afraid or in pain now. They're in the sun at the Rainbow Bridge. They've met some great new furry little friends, they're basking and they have full bellies. They will wait for you to come and find them when the time is right.

Rest in peace, Buttercup. Rest in peace, Peaches. You are so very much loved.

6. "Thank you, Guinea Pig Papa, for this useful post," says:

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    6 Rec'd/3 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Ty for your kind words.

User Tag List