Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

R.I.P My little fluffy friend

Julio

Cavy Slave
Julio is just 2 years old and he was abandoned by his prior owner. I adopted him for half a year, I tried my best to give him good food and hay. Several days ago, I found he lost appetite and not drinking water and his mouth is all wet. I didn't took him to emergency care immediately, sadly he passed away in midnight. I feel sad, I should have taken him to emergency care earlier. I didn't take good care of him, I didn't spend much time play with him; he is always alone in his cage. How I wish he could come back and give me a second chance.

Julio.jpg

If Julio is still a guinea pig after next birth, I wish he is owned by a good owner and also he could play with his guinea pig friends everyday. R.I.P Julio.

SSLee

Cavy Slave
I am sorry to read about Julio's passing. I'm sure Julio appreciated the home and food you provided to him the past 6 months.

For my next piggy, I want to find one with the coloring Julio had. He was one adorable little piggy.

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Fly free over the Rainbow Bridge, Julio! :love:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Rest in peace at the Rainbow Bridge, Julio. May you meet all kinds of new furry friends, find warm sun and all the best hay and veggies you can eat.

anoopnain

Cavy Slave
Omg look so cute.. R.I.P Julio. Sorry for your loss.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.