Thread: Hey There! My names Lilly and I'm looking forward to meeting other piggy owners!

Cavy Newbie
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey There! My names Lilly and I'm looking forward to meeting other piggy owners!

Hey yall! I'm Lilly, I'm sixteen, and I made an account here so I can be the best piggy owner I can be! I have a couple questions but I'm not sure whether this is the best thread to post them on since they are not in the topic of "introductions" Anyways Thank you in advance for any advice given, I'm sure I'll receive heaps of help!

Thanks
    Thanks
    623 Rec'd/498 Posts
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quoted
    435 Post(s)

Re: Hey There! My names Lilly and I'm looking forward to meeting other piggy owners!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks
    Thanks
    34 Rec'd/33 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Re: Hey There! My names Lilly and I'm looking forward to meeting other piggy owners!

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Lots of questions have been asked before. Use the search bar and see if the questions you have have been answered! Otherwise, there are some great experienced guinea pig owners on here that can help you with answers

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    31 Rec'd/27 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Welcome! Take a look at the pinned post at the top of the forums. There is a lot of good information and many questions that you might have can probably be answered there.

Thanks
    Thanks
    81 Rec'd/72 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

Welcome to you and your piggy! Or piggies

Whatever questions you have, fire away! I've learned so much and gotten so much wonderful advice here.
    There's lots of fantastic sticky threads pinned at the top of the About Guinea Pigs and Diet and Nutrition sections. This site also helped me a lot when I was a new piggy owner: https://www.guineapigmanual.com/

User Tag List