Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I'm sorry, baby Punkin. I love you.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Absolutely devastated. The only way to describe this. He had only just turned 3.

We tried so hard. So very, very hard. I just don't have the words to describe how painful losing him is.

He was such a happy, bubbly boy. We always knew he was up after a nap because he would come running out into the pen, babbling away. If Scooter was in the cozy, he would lie next to him, guarding him and staring at him. Looking after his brother.

There is so much about him to write. And I'm hurting so badly I can't think of anything to say. My precious Punkin bum, my Chunky Monkey, Chunkmonster B, my little Monkey Bum, is gone. The void is immeasurable.

Rest in peace, precious. We love you so very much. Losing you has gutted us. Scooter is lost without you, and so are we.

We love you more than you could ever know. Til I see you again at the Rainbow Bridge......

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Inseparable.

PunkinScootercuddle2.jpg

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I wanted to take a moment to thank you. All of you. Your words and kindness have been tremendously helpful in trying to come to terms with this.

Losing a pig is never easy, but losing Punkin was as hard a blow as I've ever felt. He was so, so young. And very much loved. I really thought he would get through this.

I love you buddy. I miss you so much.........

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.