Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adopting Help me name my Boar!

arcangel

Cavy Slave
Seymore.jpg

This is my soon to come home boy. I am adopting him in 2-4 weeks depends on when his lucky Spayed female partner is ready. I plan to change his current name he seems like a chill dude but is somewhat young and kinda of bolt. His girlfriend or spayed girls he can be partner with all have a rock/gemstone theme. So i would like to stick to that theme but i having a hard time getting a boys name besides like naming him rock but that seems a bit to simple. also that is not me holding him that was a volunteer at the rescue.

Soecara

Cavy Slave
Some suggestions along the gem/rock theme:Quartz, Zircon, Lazuli, Malachite, Geode, Howlite, Jasper, Mica, Slate, Flint, Clay, Basalt, Cinnabar, Gypsum, Onyx, Euclase.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Some suggestions along the gem/rock theme:Quartz, Zircon, Lazuli, Malachite, Geode, Howlite, Jasper, Mica, Slate, Flint, Clay, Basalt, Cinnabar, Gypsum, Onyx, Euclase.

I think Jasper or Mica would fit this adorable little fuzzball perfectly!

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
I really like Geode, Jasper, Mica, and Flint!!! Only other ideas I can come up with aren't as obvious a connection: Dragon ( like a dragon guarding his treasure--- his gemstone named friends ) , or maybe one of the dwarves in Snow White ( since they mined gemstones? He's so cute one of their names like Happy or Bashful might fit )

arcangel

Cavy Slave
Jasper'Flint'Geode all sound awesome i didn't even think of flint or geode maybe coal too crud naming is so hard i mean you gotta call them by the name for 8-9 years :p

thistlewriter

Cavy Slave
What a handsome boar! I like Jasper and Geode the best. You could even call him "Geo" for short.

AnitaJohnson

Cavy Slave
Hello, guinea pigs are a lovely pets that you can own, I will give the most beautiful names that you can find:

- Spike
- Toupee
- Crumpet or Jelly Bean
- Beyonce
- Pancake
- Waffle
- Bacon- Penelope, Bailey, Betty, Dottie, or Annie
- Simon or George
- Piglet
- Walter or Bob
- Winnie
- Fabio
- L'Oreal
- Capone
- Guinea-veve
- Hamlet, Juliet, or Cleopatra
- Chomper
- Rodney

I hope that you take one of them, I notice that you can check out my blog where I share my experience about cavies from here: https://aboutguineapig.com
Good Luck

falling_moon

Cavy Slave
He’s adorable! I think the names Topaz, Citrine, Sunstone, Feldspar, or (and I know this doesn’t fit the theme) Butterscotch or Butters for short. I hope you find the perfect name!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.