Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!!

TinyFarmRescue

Cavy Gazer
Hey everyone! I have finally made an account on here because I am trying to connect to more animal lovers like me. I have been rescuing not only guinea pigs but small animals for over five years and I want to make it my life’s mission to save as many as I can. Small animals are more of the time overlooked because they can’t speak for themselves. I have a small animal rescue in the northeast Ohio area and I am looking to get out there more. I want people to know more about small animals and be able to care for them properly so animal rescues aren’t needed. I currently have seven guinea pigs and they are my life among my other small animals. I have a Facebook group where I talk all about small animals and have a bunch of pics. I just started it yesterday the name is Tiny Farm Small Animal Rescue- Northeast Ohio Anyone can join and I look forward to talking to you! I also have a GoFundMe page because I am trying to expand so I can take more small animals in. The link is <removed>.

Edited by bpatters: No fundraising allowed on the board.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for taking in all these critters and giving them a second chance. You'll find this forum a great resource for all things piggie, and a lot of great people here with great experience as well.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, more than likely someone here has experienced it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.