Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Unplanned adoption, seeking input on my check list

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
We celebrated the season with Nutter Butter slow rolling through Bethlehem. Pictures will be added for context after I get them from my daughter.

I am so happy to have Butter, but I had a bit of weepy moment when I called him Bella. I miss my girl and this is the first Christmas since losing her.

I completely, totally understand how you feel. I have not been able to find my Christmas spirit this year. At least not until the last day or so.

ItsaZoo

Cavy Slave
The holidays always bring memories of those who aren’t with us. You both have been through a lot this year and I hope the new year treats you better. Thank goodness for your new little ones.

HunterRose13

Cavy Slave
Long past due for an update. Photos when life allows. So just a quick update for now. Nutter Butter has a fleece forest now which he really likes. He will hunker down in it, run around it, popcorn through it and poke his head out of it looking for treats. We had an unexpected situation and took in a foster dog so I had to push back moving Mr. Butter to the living room. So I just hang out in the 'office' and share my day with my butter bear and enjoy his company.

HunterRose13

Cavy Slave
My goodness it has been a minute. Since my last update everyone has been through a lot. Early March had me travelling just as the whole Covid problem started to get bad. I returned from a work trip and shortly after packed up my office to work from home as our area came under a stay at home order. Because of the work from home situation I kept Nutter Butter where he was at in the office as my coworker. Nothing better than spending the work day a few feet away from him and chatting it up.

This week is bittersweet. I am back in the office which is good because things never got bad with Covid around here and it is safe to move back to the office, but now I don't get to hang with Butter all day. Thankfully my wife is still working from home and took over the office to keep him company. He will be relocated to the living room now though because that is where I spend the majority of the time while at home. After all is set up and settled I'll get fresh pictures to share.

I hope everyone and every piggie is well and it is very good to have an opportunity to get back here for an overdue visit and update.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.