Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Where can I find a big enough (but really cheap) cage?

PiggyMonster

Cavy Slave
My pig has a cage from a pet store (i’m really sorry that I got one from a pet store I know they’re not good places no matter what you’re buying) and I know he needs a bigger cage, the one he has now 99 x 40 cm, and the minimum size for one pig (I think) is 91 x 76 cm. Does anyone know where a place is that I can get a bigger but really cheap cage (maybe an L shaped one, if not an L one that’s totally fine, i just want a bigger cage)? My parents don’t want to spend a lot of money on a cage so that’s why i’m asking if anyone knows where I could buy a cheap one. Thank you!!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
With a little scrounging, you can make a C&C cage for free. See this link for information: https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/threads/107825-Where-to-find-C-amp-C-cage-materials

Craigslist and Kijiji are good places to look for grids. Most political yard signs are made of coroplast, so you can contact local politicians and party offices to see if they have some old ones they'd give you. Also, sign shops will sometimes cheaply sell you pieces that they've misprinted.

guineapigssss

Cavy Gazer
bpatters, thank you! i was wondering the same thing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.