Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Guinea pig YouTubers?

Thor and Moon

Cavy Slave
Hi! So basically I was wondering if there are any guinea pig YouTubers that have good care information. I know there are YouTubers like Victoria Rachel (she is a good hamster YouTuber right) that do hamster videos but what about guinea pigs? There are video on YouTube with guinea pigs in them but I never really know if I can trust there care/what they say or not... That's it thanks!

pigmommy89

Cavy Slave
Skinnypigs1

Lychee

Cavy Slave
I personally love Julia (Little Adventures).

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I agree that Skinnypigs1 has good youtube videos, but I strongly disagree with her on the use of Sherwood pellets for adult pigs. They're made with alfalfa, there's little research supporting the claims for them, and I wouldn't give them to my adult pigs.

JenniferTyler

Cavy Slave
Little Adventures is always my go to! Her pigs are so cute and they do nice videos and interesting things that incorporate guinea pigs. They’re so cute.

LemonySnickers

Cavy Slave
I also like watching Saskia's videos from Los Angeles Guinea Pig Rescue. She has lots of great advice and has taught me so much!

YukiSanMori

Cavy Gazer
Little adventures! Julia. I love watching her pigs. Piggie LOVES watching her pigs too . xD

arcangel

Cavy Slave
A watch scotty animals and la rescue a lot they got a lot of interesting info mainly cleaning and how to handle sick piggies and scotty just loves his animals. If you want straight raw down hearted piggie love Little adventures is a very good too. i started watching skinnypigs1 and i like her camera angles but some of her information i don't like mainly pellet choice and vit c choice but shes got a good personal and very cute pigs also her fleece knowledge is very good

SSLee

Cavy Slave
My favorites are Little Adventures and Skinnypigs1. I've watched a few Los Angeles Guinea Pig Rescue videos also. However, to me, on the videos, sometimes Saskia comes across disorganized.

thistlewriter

Cavy Slave
Little Adventures is my favorite; her videos helped me a lot when I was researching guinea pig care.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.