Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Fleece?

Thor and Moon

Cavy Slave
Hi! I'm thinking about getting a c&c cage and I'm wanting to get fleece for bedding because I'm thinking it will be cheaper then having to get paper bedding constantly? Anyway I know nothing about it. Like first off how do I make the fleece good to use as bedding? I have to do something to the fleece right? Also how do I know how much fleece I should get? The cage measurements ( interior ) are 27" x 41" ( that's what the website says. I have never seen the cage in person because I'm getting it on the guinea pig cages website ) So should I get fleece and cut it so its 27" x 41"? I think it comes in yards so how many yards would that be? Also could I use fleece from Michael's.com? How often should I wash the fleece or clean it? To wash it do I just hand wash it outside? I don't think my mom is going to let me put something with pee on it in our washing machine lol. Do I have to get new fleece ones in a while? If I do how often do I get new fleece? Anything else you can tell me about it would be VERY helpful. think that's all my questions. Thanks so much!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.