Thanks
    Thanks
    10 Rec'd/9 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

How to use Cozy N Fresh bedding

Iíve been purchasing All Living Things (ALT) Paper Pellet Bedding from PetSmart for the last 6 months. $16 for 20 pounds and 30 minutes drive to get there. I recently discovered a Tractor Supply sells Cozy N Fresh for $6 for 20 pounds, and 7 minutes away.
    The one by ALT never crumbles, works super great by itself, has no odor, and can be changed after 6-7 days.
    Cozy n fresh, I used for the first time and Iím wondering if this is the kind of bedding I need to throw fleece over. It crumbles when wet, has an oder, is tough to spot scoop, and itís been 4 days and I feel like I should clean it out.
    I guess I get what I pay for... whatís yíalls experiment with Cozy N Fresh? Do I need to put a fleece blanket over the 1x2 kitchen area? Or is it fine by itself but needs to be changed often?

thankfully I have a month and a half until I move back home from college. I have a bunch of pine bedding back there that I can use. I just need to figure out this last little bit of time here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F31B2490-AE8D-472C-BB42-EFF2207E8609.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	85992  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List