Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

To My Junie Girl

CupcakeCavy

Cavy Slave
  • As I write this I don't know what to do. I don't know how my heart will ever heal from this. My
    baby is gone. My special girl is gone.

Junie passed over the rainbow bridge yesterday morning in the waiting room of the veterinary hospital. They told me her heart failed.

She was my baby. My special needs girl. She was around 6 years old. I'm so sorry my darling. I should have taken you out of the carrier and held you. Junie I didn't know.

She was my only girl who would respond to her name, she was the only one who truly loved our love. Oh God please keep her safe. I will love you forever Juniper.

You have touched my heart like no other could. Thank you for your joyous life. Thank you for teaching us about love, courage, facing adversity, compassion, and family.

We all love you so painfully much.
    22352376_1768522993444598_7364547750634979328_n.jpg 22427384_225028448031822_6825369569318666240_n(1).jpg

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm very sorry you lost her.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I am so sorry for your loss.

Your words make it evident how much Junie meant to you. Only in a place like this will you find others who understand the depth of your love for your girl, and the pain of losing her.

I'm certain she knew how much she was loved , as I'm sure she saw it every day. She can take your love with her to the Rainbow Bridge. She can tell all her new friends stories about the wonderful family she had to leave behind, as she shares all the delicious greens with them. She can stretch out in the sun, without worry of house eagles, and wait there for the day.

The day you come to find her and take her home with you again.

Rest in peace, Junie.

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Fly free over the Rainbow Bridge, Junie! :love: You obviously were loved and cherished and will be missed.

HunterRose13

Cavy Slave
They are so small, yet leave such a deep impression on us. They give so much and ask so little. They are a part of our world and we are all of theirs. Your little girl knew your love and is waiting for you in a special place.

I pray that you may find peace in your heart until you meet your little girl again.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.