Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Sick Stubborn Cold!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsdunnaway

Cavy Slave
My guinea baby has had a runny nose for at least a month or two now. We went to the vet about three or four weeks ago and he was treated with a shot and ten days of medicine that helped it go away for about a week or so and now he still has a runny nose! He sneezes here and there and rubs his nose once or twice. His weight is normal, he eats, drinks, and plays just fine. His stools and pees are good as well. Could it be a blocked tear duct or allergic to something? Or do you think it could be a linger of what he had? Should we go back to the vet?

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
You've got other medical threads on here. Please pick ONE of them for your pig, and copy and paste the post above on that one. Let me know which one it is and what the pig's name is, and I'll change the thread title. You only get one medical thread per pig, as it's difficult for responders to keep up when the pig's info is spread across multiple threads.

I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.