Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hay Small pet select coupons

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I googled for it and nothing that came up works. I did look for March 2019 codes and none work. Where do you find the active codes? Tia

The last time I ordered, I used this code LAGPR15 but can't remember where it came from. Does that work?

I googled for it and nothing that came up works. I did look for March 2019 codes and none work. Where do you find the active codes? Tia

No. It's crazy how this works. I don't get it. All kinds of codes either free shipping or % off listed on a coupon site for sps and none work. They really don't want you to use it. Awhile back it was for all members of this site free shipping code of gpigcages. Was active for the longest time. I guess business has changed and so has that gift for being members of this site. :(

Did you see this: (broken link removed)

Contact SPS and ask them what the current coupon code is.

I'm not sure if they even do coupons anymore as now you get points with the orders. Built up over time they are just like a coupon. My Aug 2018 cost 59.99 using those points and the one this year cost 76.50 without points.

They do. I emailed them and got a shipping code. Seems it changes weekly. I have a lot of points but with 1 pig, don't need 20lbs at a time. For my 10lb order I'd need to add a toy or something which she has 0 interest in any.

They do. I emailed them and got a shipping code. Seems it changes weekly. I have a lot of points but with 1 pig, don't need 20lbs at a time. For my 10lb order I'd need to add a toy or something which she has 0 interest in any.

Thanks, now I know. I wonder if they have a % off as I always get the 50lb box. This past order is going to a donkey farm near me and I got another from KMS. No coupons that I know of either.

Thanks, now I know. I wonder if they have a % off as I always get the 50lb box. This past order is going to a donkey farm near me and I got another from KMS. No coupons that I know of either.

Email them. That's what I did and got the current shipping code.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.