Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

Blado

Cavy Gazer
Hi, my internet nom de plume is Blado. I'm just introducing myself.

I have two guinea pigs, Oreo and Beepboop. Both about 3 years old. I had a guinea pig when I was a child and loved her. A friend of mine had BeepBoop (Originally Beeboo) but no longer had the time for her because of school and work, so I agreed to take her. I did a lot of research prior to welcoming her into my house and knew that guinea pigs need companionship. So, through a friend of a friend, I found Oreo. He had a bunch of other friends in his previous home but didn't get along with them very well. So, to keep Beepboop some company, I agreed to take him in. I plan on giving them both forever homes.

Originally when I got them, I was told they were both boys. Just to ensure I don't get any expected pups, I house them separately except when they can have supervised playtime together. Oreo's quite the stud, so it takes a lot of supervision, but I'm up for the task. :cool:

I've been referencing this forum for a number of years, including my pre-adoption research. I appreciated the community quite a bit as an anon visitor, so I felt this was the best place to register when I came across a question to which I haven't been able to find an answer.

Below is a picture of them playing in separate playpens. Oreo is black and white while BeepBoop is the white/cream furbaby.

jTnSFXcl.jpg

Thanks again for the awesome community!

-Blado

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.