Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Male piggie in El Paso looking for new home to run around in

ktpiggie

Cavy Slave
3C4EA8DA-A45F-4DC9-BE84-B0E53B170B65.jpg
"Jules" is over a year old (the vet and I think) and is very active. He loves to run circles around the living room searching for vegetables I hid for him. He does live in his cage alone, so he would need to be introduced to new pigs gradually.

His tastes are very specific. He hasn't taken to any fruits I've given him. He primarily sticks to the same veggies, pellets and hay I've given him for the past year.

IMG_1842.jpg

He lives in a cage for a rabbit, so it's large enough for him to feel comfortable, there is a ramp and a little "home" for him to sleep in. I use wood shavings for his bedding but he enjoys when I lay down towels and blankets for him.

He has been to the vet who says he is very healthy and happy. Please help me find this El Paso piggie a new home!

IMG_1498.jpg

Last edited:

Stargazer

Cavy Gazer
OH MY GOD HE IS SO CUTE. I would take him, but I only have a female and can't afford to get a second cage and also don't like neuturing pigs (assuming he's not neutered already?). I am looking for a second pig to let my pig have a friend, but I need either a female or a neutered male.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.