Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

KatTrogdon

Cavy Gazer
Hi, I'm new here and seriously need to be able to talk to people who are just as interested in Guinea pigs as I am. I love learning new things about them and I get so excited when they do new things (both of them are new to my home). Penny pig popcorned for the first time when I introduced her and our new baby Kit. It was freaking adorable! No one in my house got as excited as I did and was a serious bummer. So hopefully I can share new and exciting adventures with my girls and learn lots of new facts about them. I am so happy to be a part of this group!

LittleSqueakers

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of helpful and knowledgeable folks here who love to share stories of guinea pig adventures. :) We would love to see pictures of your new babies!

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Hi there! I have a Penny pig too, she’s almost 5 though. I love it when they popcorn!

Trimson

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome aboard!

Uepee11

Cavy Gazer
Hello! And welcome. I just joined this forum today. I am currently studying for a veterinarian and writing a coursework https://uk.edubirdie.com/coursework-writing about guinea pigs, so I think I can tell a lot of interesting things about them. And I also love to constantly learn something new, not only about guinea pigs, but also about other animals. So if you want to chat write me.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.