Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Boston!

Frobbebbie

Cavy Slave
Hello! New piggie owner here! :love:
My name is Tony and I've been caring for guinea pigs for about 5 months now. I had a guinea pig when i was a kid but didn't provide her with what she actually needed because she was just handed off to me. Now i'm older and believe in giving my piggies the best care possible. I always opt to adopt instead of purchasing from pet stores. although my recent pig was purchased from petco and given to me as a gift, she is very healthy and a spry little thing.
IMG_6535.jpgIMG_6955.jpg

FuzzMom

Cavy Slave
Hi to you and your Gp girl! I think most of us have had the experience of not always knowing what our guinea pigs need. This is a good place to learn; I'm still learning. Now i know i did almost everything .wrong with a previous gp. Lots of info here, read through it, take it in small increments, as there's so much information here. Welcome to both of you!

PeachyPiggies

Cavy Slave
Sorry, I'm late, But welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of useful info here! You should check out some pinned topics, They are very useful! Happy Pig Owning - Luna

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.