Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Genitals She's pregnant and her bum is wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranberrybaby

Cavy Slave
Hello!! I have a pregnant piggie (by accident, of course. Didn't know we had a male.) I have had the male for 66 days but I am not sure of the exact date she got pregnant. She is MASSIVE and I can feel the babies moving, for sure. I think that the pelvic bone is separated about a fingers width, maybe more. She is separated from my four other piggies and is in her own cage. She only gets up to eat but lays down the rest of the time. But just now I noticed her bum and around her genitals is all wet. I'm pretty sure it isn't pee and I've heard her water could have broken but i'm not exactly sure. She doesn't look like she's have contractions or anything. HELP!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Please don't make duplicate posts. People who read the forums generally read all the new posts, so there's no need for more than one. I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.