Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Two Adult Male Guinea Pigs Looking For Good Home

NLHill96

Cavy Slave
Hello. My name is Nicole.

I have two adult male guinea pigs.

Gizmo (white) and Espresso (brown) as I named them. However, renaming them is your choice.

I love them with all my heart, and this breaks me horribly to say, but I can no longer provide for them due to personal situations. They deserve a better life than what I can give them, and I need to put their well being over my happiness.

I'm giving them free to good home, cage and water bottle included. If you live in New Jersey, or you are able to get to New Jersey, and you can care for them, OR if you know someone who can, please message me here, or with my email, which I will provide to you privately

I just have to tell you that they are skittish creatures. They will run at first, but they will melt in your arms when you get them. Unfortunately, they are not friendly with small children, so please. As harsh as it sounds, nobody with small kids. They are not pets for small kids, and require a lot of attention. Also, they are litter mates and have been together their whole lives, so you have to be willing to take them both.

This is breaking my heart just to post, but they deserve the world and I cannot provide it

Attachments

IMG_20181112_124500.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.