Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Sad sad Guinea Pig and new owner

Biz19

Cavy Gazer
Hey guys, Just an update:

Butters is completely healthy and returned to me from the pet store. Bebe's eye infection cleared up with antibiotic eye drops over a week and a half, and the abcess under her chin went down within two days to a small scab and now is completely healed on its own. There really are no great exotic vets around here. The university vet clinic is where I took Bebe. That vet did call within two days to see how Bebe was doing and wanted to lance the abscess after all but it had gone down on its own. Her chin is all cleared up now though! The vet thought they could be due to stress from being seperated from her friend and all the changes that had happened in a short period of time. The two seem to be happy to be back together. I will post a picture. They are both getting so big!

Biz19

Cavy Gazer
BDBBF211-74F2-4C35-B875-6850C084D7AE.jpg Here they are today

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'll second that! Thank you so much for the update, and I'm very happy that it's a positive one!

Your pigs are so cute!

Congratulations, enjoy your furry little family!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.