Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Liners to the US?

hi!!! i?m needing some new liners and do not have them time or patience to make them myself, -

does anyone on here make & sell liners and other fleece type things??

i?m needing a few different things but would like some prices and estimates first

**must ship to US.**

delete if not allowed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanks
    16 Rec'd/16 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Liners to the US?

On this website there's actually a link to a fleece store called guineapigmarket. They have really cute patterns and look well made. Etsy also has a large selection. Be prepared to spend a pretty penny if you plan on buying your liners!

Thanks
    Thanks
    676 Rec'd/584 Posts
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

I would like to echo @Snugglybutt recommendation about the Fleece Store and Etsy. I've bought several items from the FS and they have been extremely well made. The bulk of my liners, however, have come from Etsy. I've bought many and have found that almost all of the sellers are very good about answering your questions before you make a purchase. I wish I could make my own liners but my sewing skills are pitiful. I do agree that the liners are somewhat expensive but mine are laundered on a steady basis and they have all stood up well without showing any signs of wear. I have many liners that go back almost 10 years and they still look good.

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

could you give me a link as to where you got yours off etsy?? there?s SO MANY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanks
    676 Rec'd/584 Posts
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

I'll give you the names of a few sellers from whom I have purchased. Unfortunately many of my favorites are no longer selling on Etsy or they seem to be on an extended break. I'm going to list them in order of my favorites:

1. Sylveraen Treasures
    2. Cozy & Clean
    3. Created by Laura B.
    4. Cobb Cabin Creek - This is one of my favorites. Her work is excellent. She seems to be on a extended break from selling. I keep checking and hoping that she returns.

I'm sure there are many others but these few I have personally dealt with and know them to be honest.

Good luck on finding just the right items for your pigs.

Thanks
    Thanks
    4 Rec'd/4 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, i agree with SnugglyButt about Guinea Pig Market
    I ordered mine of piggy bedspeads at: https://piggybedspreads.com/
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Thanks
    4 Rec'd/4 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Off sorry

Thanks
    Thanks
    676 Rec'd/584 Posts
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

@SunnyPigs, aren't the Piggy Bedspreads the best thing ever? I hesitated purchasing them for years because of the cost. When I think about it I probably spent more on buying fleece at Joanne's Fabrics over the years than I spent on one Piggy Bedspread. My pigs kept going under the fleece and I finally gave up and made my first bedspread purchase. I loved it so much that I went back and purchased two more. They have made cage cleaning day so easy. I have liners all around the cage and each day I just change them out. I can go almost a week without changing the whole bedspread.

I highly recommend them. I know they are very expensive and many people don't want to lay out that much money, however, if you are able and willing to spend the money you won't regret your purchase.

Just paring down all my large fleece pieces gave me much more storage room. I wish I hadn't waited so long.

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

If you are trying to just cut costs, getting a bunch of the U-haul furniture pads and some discount fleece and a $20 handheld sewing machine from Joannes allows you to do quite a bit.
    I've made 6 blanket liners so far. My sewing is terrible but I don't think the piggies are going to complain about my lines not being perfectly straight.

User Tag List